Choose Castle & Castle for Defense Representation After an Arrest
When you have been suspected, accused, charged or arrested for a crime, it is important that you take the time to obtain the representation that you deserve. At Castle & Castle, our attorney has 35+ years of experience protecting the rights of Colorado residents. Working with our legal professionals can make all the difference in the outcome of your case.
Attorney Jim Castle is highly respected in his field and has attained numerous awards and accomplishments throughout his career. Our distinguished Denver criminal defense lawyer stands ready to aggressively protect your rights and defend your future and freedom.
When you work with our firm, you can be assured that your case will be in good hands. Our trusted lawyer has numerous awards, accolades, and nominations that stand as a testament to our commitment to our clients.
Members of our team have earned distinctions such as:
- Named Best Lawyers in America 2008 - 2021
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Included in the Super Lawyers® list for 2008 - 2024
- Awarded the 2001 Colorado Criminal Defense Bar's Jonathan Olom Award
- Awarded the 2003 Colorado Criminal Defense Bar's President's Award
- Awarded the 2005 Denver Bar Association's Volunteer Lawyer of the Year Award
- St. Thomas More Award by the Colorado Catholic Lawyer's for 2015
Memberships & Bar Associations
In addition to our outstanding recognitions from the legal community, our team has also been featured on numerous media outlets, including CNN, CNBC, Fox News, Univision, and The New York Times.
Our attorney is also admitted to practice law by numerous bar associations and are currently members in good standing with:
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar 1998 to present, president from 2002 - 2003
- Colorado Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- International Criminal Defense Bar
- Association of Defense Counsel Appearing Before the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia
- International Criminal Court - List of Counsel to Appear before the ICC
- Faculty of Federal Advocates
- District of Colorado Federal Criminal Justice Act Panel Attorney - Capital Case
- Learned Counsel
- Catholic Lawyers Guild
Work With Castle & Castle
Castle & Castle is an award-winning firm that is often entrusted with Colorado's most serious state and federal cases and cases of ordinary citizens who find themselves in the crosshairs of our government. Our firm is also one of the few firms in Colorado that can provide Spanish-speaking clients with bilingual representation. It is clear to see that working with our firm can highly benefit the outcome of your case.
The moment you are arrested, do not hesitate to contact a drug crime attorney from Castle & Castle. We are proud to provide case evaluations to all potential clients. Simply fill out the case evaluation form and submit it through our website. Once the form has been submitted, a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly. Protect your future and your rights!
Call us today (303) 800-3273 for a consultation!