Castle & Castle in the News
With over 35 years of legal experience, Castle & Castle's attorney Jim Castle has earned a reputation as a trusted, fair, and dedicated legal advocate. His work and legal advice has been featured on numerous networks including CNN, CNBC, Fox News, and Univision, as well as in print media such as The New York Times.
Throughout the years, our team has proudly represented countless individuals facing a variety of criminal and drug-related charges, and we may be able to help you as well. If you have been arrested, or if a family member is facing a drug crime charge, you can turn to the criminal defense lawyer on our team. We encourage you to read through our news features and review the website for information on your particular charges.
If you have any questions or concerns about your case, contact Castle & Castle today. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Call us today (303) 800-3273 for a consultation.
In the News
- Colorado abolishes death penalty; governor commutes sentences of 3 on death row
- Gov. Jared Polis signs bill to repeal the death penalty in Colorado into law
- Among legal defenders of death penalty clients, a wary hope for repeal
- An American Lawyer in Holland - By Jim Castle - The Docket
- The forgotten victims of capital punishment - Denver Catholic
- Sir Mario Owens: Attorneys decry secrecy in death penalty case
- Court Overturns War Crimes Conviction of Former Chief of Yugoslav Army
- Alejandro Perez verdict: A stunning rebuke of Carol Chambers' death-penalty chase?
- Alejandro Perez attorneysresponds to prosecutor's spin in failed death penalty case
- Jury acquits inmate of murder charges
- Jim Castle Denver Bar Association’s Volunteer Lawyer of the Year
- Leaders of parade protest acquitted
- Decision on Momcilo Perisic’s Motion for provisional release ECISION ON MOMCILO PERISIC’S
- Chemist testifies at hearing
- Dad takes plea deal in 2 kids' overdose Adult cough syrup blamed in deaths
- Defendant acquitted in 2004 shooting
- Our most important weapon
- Tuthill killer spared death penalty
- Jim Castle recipient of Jonathan Olom Award
- Stop murder sanctioned by the state
- Aragon accepts plea bargain Lengthy trial, death penalty avoided
- Pair's defense: good citizens Victim beat woman, brothers say
- Jury clears ballgame teammate of hitting cop
- Adams to appeal dropped charges
- Trucker blisters DA, cops Idaho man vents anger after release from jail
- Don't let one case derail right to a speedy trial
- Medina guilty in apartment-ﬁre deaths